Today’s Kona Cotton color of the day is Waterfall. Waterfall is a light to medium blue with grey undertones in it.
If you like Waterfall, you will like the quilt below by ThenCameJune, which features Waterfall in all it’s finery.
I have never been around big waterfalls. I take that back. I was. Once. My parents took my brother and I to Niagara Falls when we went to visit my aunt and uncle. But, I was 2. I think I have a pretty good memory, but my memory isn’t THAT good that I can just recall that visit in it’s entirety from the age of 2. I’m impressed with people who can. That’s just not me. I understand that there are some truly beautiful waterfalls all around the world.
Here is the list of the top 10 waterfalls in the world, according to world-of-waterfalls.com:
- Sutherland Falls, Fiordland National Park, New Zealand
- Plitvice Waterfalls, Northern Dalmatia, Croatia
- Dettifoss, Vatnajökull (Jökulsárgljúfur) National Park, Iceland
- Gullfoss, Haukadalur, Iceland
- Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, California, USA
- Kaieteur Falls, Potaro River, Guyana
- Angel Falls (Salto Ángel), Canaima, Venezuela
- Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada/New York USA
- Victoria Falls (Mosi-Oa-Tunya), Livingstone Zambia/Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Iguazu Falls (Iguassu Falls), Puerto Iguazú, Argentina / Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
Have any of you been to these waterfalls or others? Let us know in the comments below!